With the pace of modern life it’s not always convenient to book appointments in person or on the phone during practice opening hours. Vision Online Appointments expands the services we can offer our patients, and allows the patients to manage the appointments at any time, from any location.
There are many reasons why we decided to use Vision Online Appointments:
1. Ease demand on busy practice reception desks
2. Patients don’t have to queue at the practice or on the telephone
3. Patients can manage their appointments outside practice opening hours
4. Patients can access their appointments from home, at work or any location with internet access
5. Reduce DNAs by making it easier for patients to cancel or change appointment
What you need to do:
- return completed Registration leaflet to the surgery. A copy of the leaflet can be collected from the surgery or downloaded from here
- you will receive a letter from the surgery with the details of how to register and codes that you will need during the registration process
Please be aware that the online repeat medication service will soon change.
You will need to register for online patient services.
You will be pleased to know that this is a new website service and registering is much easier than before as it is one simple form that needs completing.
This service will enable you to book and cancel an appointment online, request repeat medication, update your contact details etc.
If you only want the ability to make appointment online you do not have to wait for any registration form as you can sign up immediately by going to the new website at www.patient-services.co.uk and clicking on Register tab